Monday, July 18, 2011

~

I'm not even sure if you'll see this...
I come on here in the middle of the night, whenever I'm up, wherever I am... Actually, I'm up most of the time... I'm now crossing over to my sixth day with only 8 hours of sleep all up. I know it's no suprise. I haven't slept in my own bed in over a week now... I've checked this space every night... I suppose it comforts me that I'll always do this, like I have for a few years now. Despite the time, the countries, the places and people that have ebbed away at what I once was... everything I embraced and endured to try and forget... I never did... I never really wanted to.

One thousand, one hundred and eleven wishes ago, someone told me that if I made a wish at night at a certain time it would come true. So I wished for success and happiness for that person every night. Wishing for something I'd never know the outcome of... Ironic how counter-productive my existance was to that wish...

You're fine.
Despite.. all my mistakes... every minute I kept you up.... every second I worried you with my own stupidity... you're fine.
You never did believe me...
You're not pathetic, you're not stupid and yes- you don't need me to do anything.
Maybe oneday you'll see yourself the way I do and always have...

...you'll think back and remember me as a lost little stray that wandered around the streets at night... and laugh...

..oneday =)